This product is currently sold out.
The Vaped Rosinex is a rosin press that offers a simple way to clean solventless oils using only pressure and heat.
Now everyone can have a safe way to make their own concentrates without the use of harmful and dangerous solvents.
- Flower buds should be one only, never ground up no shake.
- Buds don't need rosin bags, you can, and generally should, use just parchment paper.
- With solids always one piece never ground or broke up. Best to roll it like a tootsie roll or round balls.
- Bags can be cleaned by soaking in Isopropyl alcohol.
- If press gets oil on it you can wipe it with isopropyl alcohol. It shouldn't leak onto the plates, if it is, use a bigger piece of parchment paper.
- The bags go inside parchment paper too
- With rosin bags you can do multiple presses by folding the material and re squishing it - again though it is best to not use them at all with flower.
You can use buds or kief and hash inside of a 25u rosin bag. You would fold the parchment paper in half and put the bud or hash in the middle close to the fold line. The temperature for flowers I would recommend around 260 or so, solids can be pressed at a lower temperature. You would press it for around 12-15 seconds then can fold what you pressed and press it again. You can press it 2-3 times like this. There are some videos of the Rosinator / Rosinex on IG or you can check out some videos on YouTube of people making Rosin with a hair straightener or any other kind of manual press as the process will be the same. Also make sure that you use only parchment paper and not wax paper.
Some more good tips for the Rosinator: when using concentrates (cold water, bubble, kief, scissor) put your product in a rosin bag and use a low temperature (around 160 degrees). Let the product bake for a good minute, then apply pressure either with clamps or by standing on it. The kit can handle 400lbs of pressure. For flowers only do a 0.3-0.5 of a gram at a time but use a higher temperature (260-360 degrees).