Honey Bee Extractor Glass Tube
$60.00 was $80.00
This product is currently sold out.
The Killer Bee Extractor is the new extraction solution by the manufacturer of the legendary Honey Bee.
Unlike the classic Honey Bee, the Killer Bee Extractor is made from extremely durable borosilicate glass.
In addition to the extremely solid design, the Killer Bee is also distinguished by its enormous size.
The Killer Bee Extractor can be filled with up to 80 g of plant material.
The smooth glass also greatly facilitates both the use and cleaning of the Killer Bee.
Unwanted plastic particles can be reliably prevented by the glass.
First of all, please avoid the following whilst using the Killer Bee Extractor :
- Open fire nearby.
- Opening the tube while filling in butane.
- Direct inhaling of the vapors.
- Leaving the process unattended.
- Extracting indoors without proper ventilation.
- Loose clothes.
- The manufacturer also recommends safety glasses and fireproof gloves.
Attention! Never use a damaged Killer Bee Extractor! Extreme danger of breakage!
For the extraction with the Killer Bee Extractor you need:
- A pyrex bowl (-40 bis +100 °C)
- 1 can (150g) Butane gas (lighter refill)
- Up to 80 grams of herb material (bone dry).
Instructions for the use of the Killer Bee Extractor:
- Fill the glass tube with your herb materials (not too muchl).
- Put the filter into the cap of the tube and make sure the extractor is closed.
- Hold the extractor filter-side down over a bowl, i.e. the end with the single hole is on top, the five other openings on the bottom.
- Fit the tip of the butane can into the single hole and press down hard until the can is empty. Wait about 30 seconds or so for the butane and the extract to flow out the bottom of the Extractor.
- Wait for the butane to evaporate completely, approx. 20 minutes. To speed up the evaporation, put the bowl into another bowl of warm water.
- Scrape the oil off the bowl.
Use product at your own risk